Space to Grow
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Jack and Kelly, the space colony newlyweds of Our Personal Space 1, are embarking on a new adventure - parenting! Be an authoritarian tiger dad, a laid-back buddy dad, or anything in between while also planning your farm to carefully meet your family's and community's needs.
Lead your community as you navigate between several factions: the rich megacorp R.E.T. and its miners, your fellow colonists, and a group of maverick farmers who leave the safety of the colony to live on their own. Your parenting decisions will affect your child's competence, independence, and attachment, which ultimately lead to one of four endings.
- Parent your daughter from her infancy to adulthood.
- Parenting options based on modern child psychology and parenting research.
- Three different factions to negotiate between.
- Interactive dialogue where you decide Jack's attitude and approach to his family, farm, and community.
- 150,000 words with branching options leading to one of 4 endings.
- Customizable farm where you balance crops for calories, nutrition, and value.
- Text-to-speech and adjustable size text for visually-impaired users.
We have a limited number of community library copies if you can't afford to buy; you can request one here.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Release date||Aug 13, 2021|
|Authors||Metasepia Games, Rachel Helps|
|Made with||Audacity, GIMP, Ren'Py|
|Tags||Cozy, Life Simulation, Multiple Endings, Narrative, Open Source, parenting, Relaxing, Space, Story Rich|
|Code license||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, High-contrast, One button, Blind friendly|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- v2.0 released!Sep 01, 2022
- Valentine's Day Sale! 25% off.Feb 17, 2022
- Space to Grow PostmortemDec 09, 2021
- v1.4 Accessibility, Clickability, and Add-spaces-to-your-name-ability!Oct 14, 2021
- More accessibility improvementsSep 13, 2021
- v1.2 Accessibility UpdateSep 02, 2021
- Quick bugfix!Aug 23, 2021
- Space to Grow Complete!Aug 13, 2021